- Call us at the store and speak to a member of our staff about our options at 502.719.0172.
- Come into the store and see what we have to offer. Browse our photo album for ideas and talk with our knowledgeable team.
- Email us with your contact information, cake size, cake type (cake, filling, and frosting), date of pick-up or delivery, and décor info to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For under 5 miles, the delivery fee is $5
- 5 -10 miles-$10
- 10+ miles prices will vary
- Cupcakes require 5-10 minutes to reach room temperature. To store, wrap with plastic wrap or place in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Cakes require 20-60 minutes to reach room temperature. To store, wrap with plastic wrap or place in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Tarts, love bugs, crème puffs, éclairs and other small pastries require 5-10 minutes to reach room temperature. To store, place in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Cookies should not be refrigerated, and may simply be stored in an airtight container at room temperature.
Traveling with our cakes and pastries
Always drive safely, slowly, and steadily. Sudden turns and stops are not good for pastries and cakes. Please have the air conditioning on in your vehicle and make sure it is free of pet hair and other debris.
Clean and precise cake cutting is simple to achieve. Let the knife sit in warm water or run it under a faucet before making a cut. Clean your knife between cuts. This will give you a clean slice and more even distribution. For large cakes, cut in a grid.
At Cake Flour we are sensitive to those with food allergies, intolerances, and special dietary restrictions. We offer a variety of baked goods for those with particular needs.
- No-Gluten Options - Are available most days or by special order and do not have any gluten added. Please place cake orders at least two days in advance.
- Vegan- We have all natural vegan cookies, cupcakes, cakes, and breakfast pastries available for special order. Every Sunday we have vegan sweet scones, muffins, and cupcakes. Vegan cookies are available most days.
- No-Dairy Options – We offer a small selection of no-dairy added cakes for special occasions. Please place cake orders at least two days in advance.
- No-Nut Options – Although we have several options to meet your needs, we cannot officially be considered a gluten-free or a nut-free facility. We do still carry ingredients with gluten and certain types of nuts on site. So, please be informed that your sweet treat may, at some point, come in contact with these items. We do not and have not had peanuts on-site whatsoever. We do not use peanut butter or peanuts in any of our foods. We do use a variety of tree nuts and other ingredients that may be processed in facilities that also process peanuts.
- Allergy Information and Sensitivity – At Cake Flour we are happy to accommodate most dietary needs. However, we cannot guarantee that any of our products are 100% free of allergens. Ultimately, it is the customer’s responsibility to determine their own level of sensitivity.